2015 Chamber Impact: Victories and Milestones
“Prosperity’s Front Door” continues to open the door to new opportunity
The Newnan-Coweta Chamber is the primary business advocacy organization in Coweta County. In 2015 The Chamber delivered plenty of opportunities for its members to prosper. Your Chamber achieved some impressive results to advance the agenda of business. Thanks to the support from almost 900 members, the following significant accomplishments were realized.
Strengthened our reputation and voice as a proactive, business-friendly community
- Supported Coweta’s focus on its impressive healthcare base by facilitating a healthcare destination focus, producing the Healthcare Annual Report, and funding exam fees for Certified Nursing Assistant dual-enrolled students.
- Developed future strategic community focus areas as a result of hosting several Think Tanks and collaborating with the Economic Prosperity Council.
- Engaged community and business leaders in strategic conversations that amplified the focus on workforce development and led to championing the German apprenticeship model.
Delivered valuable assistance to help members with their growth needs
- Provided leadership development and personal growth opportunities for business women, emerging young business leaders, and local industries through the highly successful Business Women’s Network, Young Professionals program and Industry Safety Council.
- Afforded members access to resources through more than 160 development opportunities such as signature events, programs and committee involvement that helped members thrive and prosper.
- Increased awareness of Chamber member businesses’ products and services through innovative and aggressive social media strategies.
Assisted the business base of Coweta through strong organizational performance
- Named the 2015 National Chamber of the Year by the Association of Chambers of Commerce Executives, a strong indicator of outstanding performance.
- Developed a dashboard with metrics to measure organizational progress.
- Managed finances successfully, which resulted in more than 100 percent increase to the reserve fund that provides the Chamber a cushion for continued operational performance under unexpected fluctuations.
- Increased awareness of Chamber value through weekly “impact messages” and targeted communications.
Platinum Enhanced Investors
Gold Enhanced Investors