2019 Newnan-Coweta Chamber Division Champions
Division Champions are member advocates who lend their time, talents, and passion to establishing a vision for Coweta and implementing these visions in collaboration with the Chamber staff and Board. Further, these leaders serve as subject-matter experts in their division.
Advocacy and Public Policy Division: Samantha Brazie, Progressive Heating & Air
This committee supports the Chamber in its role to serve as the leading advocate for business and community through policy development, advocacy events, community relations activities, and the development of the Chamber's Public Policy Agenda.
Critical Success Factors:
- Champion key issues that impact community and economic development
- Create a platform for existing industry dialogue
- Strengthen employment connections
- Champion key issues that impact business
- Create connections with elected officials
- Provide platforms for business and community leaders to engage in meaningful discussions
- Communicate the value of the Chamber to members and the community
- Promote a sense of place by branding live, work, play messages as part of the Prosperity's Front Door messaging that attracts talent and families to fill jobs and spend money
This committee supports all facets of ensuring member success in devising a proactive approach to member value and return on investment.
- Devise an inclusive and diverse approach to involving members in Chamber programming
- Develop programs and opportunities to help members increase prosperity, profitability and performance
- Serve as a resource for strong leadership development
Talent Development Division: Chris Stephens, Coweta-Fayette EMC
This committee serves as a link between the business and education communities on K-12 and post-secondary workforce preparation issues and programming, as well as talent development.
Key areas of focus:
- Central Educational Center
- Coweta Works
- GA CATT Industry Alliance
This committee's goal is to establish and maintain the leadership and resources necessary to carry out the mission and vision of the Chamber.
- Support revenue building strategies focused on operating efficiencies, financial sustainability, and member return on investment
- Develop growth strategies that increases new membership 5-10% annually
- Develop membership retention strategies to retain 85% of all members annually
- Determine three year focus through a strategic planning initiative
Platinum Enhanced Investors
Gold Enhanced Investors