Ambassadors serve as the Chamber's primary "face-to-face" public relations team, making new members, old members and guests feel welcome at all Chamber functions. Ambassadors attend Chamber networking events. Ambassador membership or participation is open to all Chamber members.
Roles of Ambassadors
- Ribbon Cuttings - honoring fellow Chamber members by attending ribbon cuttings for new businesses or locations
- Hospitality - personally welcoming everyone who attends a Chamber event, and helping create a positive experience
- Networking - Coordinating the networking events
- Member Connections - Managing the new member welcome process and encouraging member participation
- Enhanced career development/ networking
- Increased exposure for your business
- Expanded base of contracts and clients
- Recognition for you and your firm
Are you ready to be the new 'face' for the Newnan- Coweta Chamber?
Contact Bri Sanders, Membership Manager today! Bri@newnancowetachamber.org or 770.253.2270
Platinum Enhanced Investors
Gold Enhanced Investors