Voice of Business
This committee supports the organization in its role to serve as the leading advocate for business and community through policy development, advocacy events, community relations activities, and the development of the Chamber's Public Policy Agenda.
Critical Success Factors:
- Champion key issues that impact community and economic development
- Create a platform for existing industry dialogue
- Strengthen employment connections
- Champion key issues that impact business
- Create connections with elected officials
- Provide platforms for business and community leaders to engage in meaningful discussions
For information on how to get involved, contact the Chamber at 770.253.2270 or email email@example.com.
Platinum Enhanced Investors
Gold Enhanced Investors