Young Professionals was created to help develop a new base of Chamber members and leaders. Membership in the (YPNC) provides opportunities for young business professionals in the Newnan-Coweta Chamber to connect with each other. YPNC fosters personal and professional member development through social events, community service and professional opportunities for Coweta County's savvy, sophisticated younger set. The group is for young professionals ages 21-45.
The Young Professionals champion professional and community growth and serve as the doorway to a meaningful career in Coweta County.
Cocktails and Connections 4:30 - 6:30pm
Dates: January 19, February 9 , March 8, April 20, May 18, August 17, September 21, October 19, November 16
Location: The Cellar at Firestone, 20 Jefferson Street, Newnan
Morning Buzz 7:30 - 8:30am
February 13 Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital, Speaker Kent Buchanan, Director of Therapy Operations
June 6 Speaker and Location TBA
October 23 Speaker and Location TBA
Friends of YP
Three Pillars of Professional Development
I. Business Development
- Create an organization which consists of a network of young, like-minded professionals living and or working in Coweta County.
- Develop and distribute a comprehensive contact list of young professionals in Coweta County.
- Host monthly networking socials.
II. Civic & Charity Work
- Increase recognition of local charitable organizations amongst Young Professionals.
- Assist local charities through volunteer and fundraising initiatives.
- Work with local leaders to address areas of need within Coweta County.
III. Personal Development
- Host quarterly "lunch and learn" series which feature prominent speakers from our county, region and state.
- Serve as conduit for integration for young professional into the Newnan / Coweta community.
- Offer occasions to explore leadership opportunities not currently available to Young Professionals in our community.
Platinum Enhanced Investors
Gold Enhanced Investors