Date: August 21, 2014
Location: The Newnan Centre, 1515 Lower Fayetteville Road
B2B Small Business Showcase—Let’s Get Down to Business!
Sponsored by Coweta-Fayette EMC
Three Events—One Big Day! Small Business of the Year Awards Luncheon and Ceremony, B2B Showcase, and Business-After-Hours
Click here to download flyer.
- Kicks off with the Small Business of the Year Awards presented by SouthTowne Motors from 11:30am – 1pm.
- Chamber members get down to business by creating new relationships, solidifying existing ones, and discovering new opportunities for prosperity at this business-to-business event from 1 – 5pm.
- Concludes with a Business-After-Hours at 5pm hosted by Progressive Heating and Air.
- The perfect place for you and your company to be seen!
Click Here to Download Flyer
- Research indicates that businesses are likely to generate 20 to 30 solid leads from participating in the B2B Showcase.
- Consider becoming a Corporate Sponsor for added visibility and recognition.
- In addition to receiving upgraded booths, corporate sponsors will also be promoted in the Chamber newsletter, in multiple mailings to the full Chamber membership, and in event signage and email messages. They'll also be promoted on local cable TV ads and through testimonials at Chamber events.
- Don't need a large booth? Book The Founder (Standard Showcase) instead to display your product or services. You'll benefit from increased visibility and enjoy the same opportunities to network with your peers and develop new leads for potential customers and clients.
- Whether you choose The Producer (Showcase Sponsor), The Entrepreneur (Premium Showcase) or The Founder (Standard Showcase) be sure to reserve your space prior to July 11 to receive a discount on registration fees.
- We're looking forward to seeing you at the B2B Small Business Showcase, and we encourage you to take advantage of the special opportunities of becoming a sponsor, whether it's for the B2B Showcase or for the Newnan-Coweta Chamber itself. Why not show your thought leadership and business leadership by becoming involved today? Join us as we continue to make our region a great place to live and work.