Yamaha Motor Manuf. Corp. of America
In 1955, the Yamaha Corporation, known for its musical instruments, formed Yamaha Motor C., Ltd. (YMC) to manufacture motorcycles, their first model powered by a simple two-stroke engine. YMC devoted considerable energy and resources to the advancement of gasoline engine technology, and today, YMC is recognized as a world leader in the design and manufacturer of gasoline engines.
YMC is best known, however, for its motorcycles and Yamaha engines that power its many other products. Yamaha Motor Manufacturing Corporation (YMMC) was formed in 1986, and YMMC is the first manufacturing operation that YMC has established in a highly developed country. The company, based in Newnan, manufactures Golf Cars, ATVs, Water Vehicles and Side by Side utility vehicles.
Whom to Contact
- Mike ChrzanowskiPresident1000 Highway 34 ENewnan, GA 30265Phone: (770) 254-4000
- Becky CochranPhone: (770) 254-4233Fax: (770) 254-4158
- Jane HarkinsPhone: (770) 254-4000Fax: (770) 254-4158
- Wayne PierceDivision Manager-PurchasingPhone: (770) 254-4200Fax: (770) 254-4194
- Carolyn SearsPhone: (770) 254-4000Fax: (770) 254-4158
- Phil TrickeyVP Finance and AdministrationPhone: (770) 254-4000Fax: (770) 254-4158
Platinum Enhanced Investors
Gold Enhanced Investors