- Babies - Prenatal Videos & Pictures
- Civic club/non-profit organization/charity
Bloom is a private, non-profit foster care organization located in Fayetteville, GA. We recruit, support and train our foster families who give displaced children hope and a home life for the next phase of their lives. We believe every child deserves the chance to be the best person they were meant to be.
Mission Statement: Bloom strengthens children in foster care and empowers the families who care for them.
Our programs are based upon the conviction that….
*Each child is an individual, with the right to the kind of care that meets his/her needs regardless of sex, race, creed, national origin or social circumstance.
*It is important to preserve and strengthen the child’s relationship with family members when possible.
*Each youth has a right to stability, security, continuity and a plan for permanence.
Whom to Contact
- Becky DavenportExecutive Director150 Marquis DriveFayetteville, GA 30214Phone: (770) 461-7020x305
- Stephanie KingDevelopment Coordinator150 Marquis DriveFayetteville, GA 30214Phone: 770-460-6652 x312
- Kristin MeltonMarketing Director150 Marquis DriveFayetteville, GA 30214Phone: (770) 461-7020 x 308
From Newnan, begin on Highway 34 heading towards Fayetteville. Highway 34 turns to Highway 54. Bloom's main offices are about two miles past the hospital on the left.
Platinum Enhanced Investors
Gold Enhanced Investors