Georgia Power Company
Georgia Power Company provides electric service to retail customers in Georgia and to wholesale customers in the Southeast. Their company culture is rooted in their values: safety first, unquestionable trust, superior performance and total commitment. The largest operating company within Southern Company, Georgia Power has proudly served the community for over 100 years and is committed to making a positive impact for years to come.
Their employees are their most valuable resource, and they attract and retain a diverse, highly skilled, fully engaged workforce that helps provide the best level of service to an evolving customer base. Georgia Power employees play important roles in the community, volunteering for charities and service organizations and supporting community civic organizations.
Whom to Contact
- John CorneliusMetro Atlanta Region External Affairs884 York Avenue SWBin #79370Atlanta, GA 30310Phone: (404) 506-7912
- Terry HeadCustomer Strategy and Solutions285 Greenville StreetNewnan, GA 30263Phone: (888) 660-5890
- Shar'ron RussellCommunity Development Manager, Metro SouthPhone: (404) 933-6107
- Lisa J SmithSouthwest Region Vice President1112 Veterans ParkwayP.O. Box 1220Columbus, GA 31901Phone: (770) 713-1323
- Sister WardArea Manager Butts/Coweta/Fayette/Spalding285 Greenville StreetNewnan, GA 30263
Platinum Enhanced Investors
Gold Enhanced Investors