Pattillo Industrial Real Estate
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate
Since 1950, the Pattillo family has been developing top quality industrial buildings in progressive communities. Pattillo Industrial Real Estate is the largest privately held industrial development operation based in the Southeastern United States. They specialize in the development, acquisition, and management of industrial buildings and land that provide superior locations and operating efficiency.
Pattillo owns and manages Class A industrial buildings in master planned industrial parks in Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky. If their available buildings do not meet a client's requirements, they can build to suit a client's needs on the thousands of acres of land they own along key transportation corridors or on third-party sites.
Whom to Contact
- Larry CallahanCEO5170 Peachtree RoadBuilding 100, Suite 400Atlanta, GA 30341Phone: (678) 926-5920Fax: (770) 939-4627
- John DrakeSenior Sales & Leasing RepresentativePhone: (678) 926-5900Fax: (770) 939-4627
- Joshua HarrisonPresident5170 Peachtree RoadBuilding 100, Suite 400Atlanta, GA 30341Phone: (678) 926-5944
- Ben StaffordVP New Investments5170 Peachtree RoadBuilding 100, Suite 400Atlanta, GA 30341
- Jackie StalveyAsset ManagerPhone: (678) 926-5900
Platinum Enhanced Investors
Gold Enhanced Investors