Piedmont Newnan Hospital
- Health Care
For more than a century, Piedmont Healthcare has been a recognized leader in delivering expert care. Last year, Piedmont served nearly two million patients, performing over 44,000 surgeries, delivering 8,000 babies, providing 471,695 outpatient encounters, completing 235 organ transplants and handling nearly 250,000 emergency room visits.
For years, Piedmont Newnan Hospital has been a cornerstone of wellness in Newnan, providing high-quality, comprehensive healthcare. In 2012, Piedmont Newnan expanded to better meet the needs of Coweta County residents, opening a state-of-the-art 362,000-square-foot, 136-bed hospital. In 2016, Piedmont Newnan was awarded the Women's Choice Award as one of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety.
Whom to Contact
- Nicole DillonCommunications SpecialistPhone: (770) 400-1000
- Kim GaddyExecutive Services Associate/Administration745 Poplar RoadMedical Plaza II-Suite 300Newnan, GA 30265Phone: (770) 400-2340
- Steven A Jinkins745 Poplar RoadNewnan, GA 30265Phone: (770) 400-1000
- Vicki KaiserCOOPhone: (770) 400-1012
- John MilesChief Financial Officer745 Poplar RoadNewnan, GA 30265Phone: (770) 400-1000
- Mike RobertsonChief Executive Officer745 Poplar RoadNewnan, GA 30265Phone: (770) 400-2323
- Jennifer VaughnClinical Manager/Cardiac Cath Lab745 Poplar RoadNewnan, GA 30265Phone: (770) 400-2121
- Susan E WestCommunity Engagement Specialist745 Poplar Road5th FloorNewnan, GA 30265Phone: (770) 400-2310
Platinum Enhanced Investors
Gold Enhanced Investors