- Financial Services
Synovus traces its beginning to a simple act of kindness at a Georgia textile mill. One day, a worker's hard-earned savings spilled from the hem of her dress after it became entangled in factory machinery.
An executive offered to secure her money in the company vault and pay her interest-a service soon extended to all the workers. Their deposits started the company that would become Synovus.
From helping businesses across three centuries to financing modern corporate expansions to cheering for the hometown football team every Friday night, Synovus is proud to be part of local communities and has customers in nearly 250 locations across the Southeast.
Whom to Contact
- Kevin BrumbeloeSenior VP/Community Exec/Commercial LendingPhone: (770) 254-7947Fax: (770) 254-7989
- Autumn HawkRetail Market Manager/Thomas Crossroads3130 Highway 34ENewnan, GA 30265Phone: (770) 254-7723
- Jon HughesRetail Market Manager100 Burch RdFayetteville, GA 30214Phone: (770) 268-7717
- Ray KatheExecutive VP/Regional Community Executive609 Bankhead HighwayCarrollton, GA 30116Phone: (770) 836-6955Fax: (770) 836-6923
- Bill LoeberRetail Market Manager7817 Wells StSenoia, GA 30276Phone: (770) 599-4040
- Shirley WynnRetail Market Leader/VP110 Jefferson StreetNewnan, GA 30263Phone: (770) 254-7900Fax: (770) 254-2309
Platinum Enhanced Investors
Gold Enhanced Investors