University of West Georgia
- Public Education
Founded in 1906, the University of West Georgia grew from a district agricultural and mechanical school to a two-year institution and then a four-year college in 1957, achieving university status in 1996.
The state's sixth largest public university, UWG offers educational diversity through its six colleges and one school-Arts and Humanities, Honors College, Social Sciences, Education, Science and Mathematics, Tanner Health System School of Nursing and the Richards College of Business. UWG offers degree programs in 88 fields of study, including bachelor's, master's, specialist and doctoral programs as well as post-baccalaureate and post-master's certificates.
U.S. News & World Report has recognized the school as being among the nation's top colleges and universities in 2018.
Whom to Contact
- Meredith BrunenVP Univ. Advancement & CEO UWG Foundation1601 Maple StreetCarrollton, GA 30118Phone: (678) 839-6447
- Brittany CookStudent Services80 Jackson StreetNewnan, GA 30263Phone: (678) 839-2372
- Russell CrutchfieldChief of Staff, Associate Vice President1601 Maple StreetCarrollton, GA 30118Phone: (678) 839-6442
- Marty DavisDirector at Carollton Campus1601 Maple StreetCarrollton, GA 30263Phone: (678) 839-6614
- Andre' FortuneVice President of Student Affairs and Enrollment M1601 Maple StreetCarrollton, GA 30118
- Dr. Bob Heaberlin, Jr.Senior Director/Chief Admin Officer80 Jackson StreetNewnan, GA 30263Phone: (678) 839-2313
- Brendan KellyPresident1601 Maple StreetCarrollton, GA 30118Phone: (678) 839-6442
- Donna LackeyDirector of Community Engagement1601 Maple StreetCarrollton, GA 30118Phone: (678) 839-2231
- Rebecca SmithAssistant Director80 Jackson StreetNewnan, GA 30263Phone: (678) 839-2300
Platinum Enhanced Investors
Gold Enhanced Investors